Monday, June 9, 2008

25-Challenge June 9

Motif #5 a Card from Pat Monroe's, "Garden of Flowers"
All of the patterns use size 80 thread. Lupine/blue bonnet: I used Sulky (blue) and King Tut (variegate) for the Lupine and bluebonnet. This is on a card that is being sent to Gary Houtz, as a get well sentiment. Since using the size 80 thread, I am less intimidated - I didn't have to retro tat anything and the time I made an unwanted knot, I was able to get it loose without too much fiddling about. I have a fairly large stash of this size thread in a good array of colors - so onwards and upwards!


1 comment:

Tatting N Craftin RainbowRose said...

How beautiful BJ!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Guess I should try something in 80 again, if I can find some colors I like.
I am sure Gary will enjoy this card!